Bow Windows in Burlington
Bow windows are a series of four or more connected windows installed in a rounded shape, similar to bay windows.
Your new bow windows will:
- Flood your home with natural light
- Keep your heating and cooling bills low
- Provide a large, unobstructed view of the outside
Bow windows give your home a larger window area than bay windows, and allow more natural light into your living space.
Because bow windows consist of several individual window panels, you can choose options that open, stay closed, or a combination of both.
Don’t worry about extra heat or cold
You don’t have to worry about inflating heating and cooling costs when you add a bow window or two to your home:
- Additional air space between the panes in your new windows reduce temperature transfer. This helps keep temperatures on both sides of the window more stable.
- Drafts will never be a problem. Technicians weld the frame and sash – the part that holds the panes inside the frame – together.
Our window manufacturer provides the best warranty in the industry. Ostaco windows offer non-limited, non-prorated and transferable warranties.
We’re so confident in the quality of our installation that we offer a 10-year workmanship warranty on residential window and door installations.
If the installation on your windows doesn’t live up to industry standards, we will fix the problem and cover all labour and product costs.