We promise the best quality in Burlington. Doors purchased and installed at The Door Centre for Burlington, Hamilton and Oakville homeowners, receive an exclusive 10 year workmanship warranty in addition to the industry leading LIFETIME warranties offered by our high end window and door manufacturers.
Professional and trustworthy installation is central to our business. We stand behind our installation by covering:
- Labour costs due to maladjustment of a product’s operating feature caused by a faulty original installation
- Product costs determined directly related to or caused by poor installation
- Poor installation judged according to industry standards and practices will be determined by The Door Centre
Our warranties, combined with manufacturer warranties, ensure your investment is protected for years to come.
Doors from Established Manufacturers
We carry products from manufacturers with a track record of quality products. Door manufacturers come and go, but those who stay in the business for years are resilient because of superior product quality.
Visit us to pick out your doors from:
- Ostaco Windoors
- Fibercraft Door Company
- Thermatru Fiberglass Doors
Most of these doors and glass insert installations carry non-limited, non-prorated and fully transferable warranties. Our manufacturers stand behind the quality of their products and so do we.
What Does it Cost to Install Popular Burlington Doors?
Different types of doors have different installation costs and requirements. And each type of door also delivers unique benefits.
- Fibreglass Doors: Usually installed as front entryways, painted or stained fibreglass doors provide excellent value once they’re installed. They are known for their great thermal performance (energy efficiency) and long lifespans.
- Sliding Patio Doors: Customers come to us in the spring and summer for new sliding patio doors. Why? Because included in the cost are large windows and a smooth sliding mechanism. We also install beautiful French doors which provide easy and convenient access to your garden patio.
- Insulated Steel Doors: There’s no cost on the security which comes with insulated steel doors. In addition to make your home highly secure, these classic wood doors have an appeal that many consumers feel can’t be replicated (although our fibreglass doors come very close with simulated wood grain and realistic texture).
Invest in Quality Doors
Don’t settle for a manufacturer or installer that will disappear in the next 5 years. Invest in quality and your home renovation will be everything you want it to be. Call us today to request a free estimate in Oakville, Hamilton or Burlington. Doors from The Door Centre are the right fit for your home. Let us show you why.