Doors in Burlington & Surrounding Areas
We promise the best quality in Burlington and the surrounding areas. Doors purchased at and installed by The Door Centre for Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Hamilton, and the surrounding areas homeowners, receive an exclusive 10 year workmanship warranty in addition to the industry leading LIFETIME warranties offered by our high-end window and door manufacturers.
Professional and trustworthy installation is central to our business. We stand behind our installation by covering:
- Labour costs due to maladjustment of a product’s operating feature caused by a faulty original installation
- Product costs determined directly related to or caused by poor installation
- Poor installation judged according to industry standards and practices will be determined by The Door Centre
Our warranties, combined with manufacturer warranties, ensure your investment is protected for years to come.
Doors from Established Manufacturers
We carry products from manufacturers with a track record of quality products. Door manufacturers come and go, but those who stay in the business for years are resilient because of superior product quality.
Whether you are a contractor or a homeowner, visit us to pick out your doors from:
- Frank Windows & Doors
- Fibercraft Door Company
- Therma-Tru Fiberglass Doors
Most of these doors and door installations carry non-limited, non-prorated and fully transferable warranties. Our manufacturers stand behind the quality of their products and so do we.
Choosing the Right Door
Different types of doors have different installation costs and requirements. And each type of door also delivers unique benefits.
- Fiberglass Doors: Usually installed as front entryways, painted or stained fiberglass doors provide excellent value. They are known for their great thermal performance (energy efficiency) and long lifespans.
- Insulated Steel Doors: There’s no cost on the security which comes with insulated steel doors.
- Wood Doors: In addition to making your home highly secure, these classic wood doors have an appeal that many consumers feel can’t be replicated (although our fiberglass doors come very close with simulated wood grain and realistic texture).
- Sliding Patio Doors: A great way to add an entry with large windows to a room with a smooth sliding mechanism to open up during warm weather. We also install beautiful French doors which provide easy and convenient access to your garden patio.
Invest in Quality Doors
Don’t settle for a manufacturer or installer that will disappear in the next 5 years. Invest in quality and your home renovation will be everything you want it to be. Call us today to request a free estimate in Oakville, Hamilton or Burlington. Doors from The Door Centre are the right fit for your home. Let us show you why.